*ATTENTION OVERDRIVE APP USERS*
OverDrive is discontinuing the legacy OverDrive app in early 2023 and transitioning users to the Libby app. Libby is OverDrive’s newer app for browsing and enjoying digital content from our library.
It’s time to give Libby a try! All your loans, holds, and wish list items will be waiting for you in Libby when you add your library card.
Libby also comes with new features we know you’ll love, like:
- Tags to categorize books however you’d like—you can even sync your OverDrive wish list into a tag!
- A central bookshelf for all loans and holds
- Customizable notifications for ready holds, new magazine issues, and more
- Compatibility with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Sonos speakers
- Easy access to OverDrive support staff
- Download the Libby app from OverDrive
- Checkout limited to 5 titles
- Holds limited to 15 titles
- eBooks expire at the end of 7, 14 or 21 day loan periods (depending on your preference)
- eBooks, eAudioBooks, magazines, AND read-alongs for kids available!
- eReading Rooms -collections based on age group and interest, for kids and teens
- CLICK HERE for tips on using Libby
- CLICK HERE to learn about Libby’s accessibility enhancements
- Download the hoopla digital app to get started (you’ll need to create an account with your email address before you can enter your DPL card number)
- simultaneous access to over 950,000 titles
- limit 4 hoopla instant borrows per month, per DPL card
- limit 4 hoopla flex borrows at a time, per DPL card
- eBooks, eAudioBooks, comics, television series, music and movies
- download or read in browser
- BingePasses – borrow multiple items for unlimited use during the checkout period using only one instant borrow! CLICK HERE for more information.