BE SURE TO CHECK BOTH APPS
for titles you want.
Our hoopla & Libby collections are designed to complement each other, so they have different titles. If you’ve checked both apps and we don’t have what you’re looking for, suggest a title.
Ask a library if you need assistance requesting a title. (Requesting a title does not guarantee the library will be able to purchase it.)
CamelliaNet is an eBook consortium of which DPL is a part.
It is accessible through the Libby app.
DPL Card holders can check out 5 items at a time and have up to 10 items on hold.
GET THE LIBBY APP
Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), or Windows 10 device. Or, visit the desktop app in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge browser.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title.
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf>Loans and download to the app automatically when you’re on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you’re offline.
From your Loans, you can:
- Tap Read With… to choose whether you’d like to open a book in Kindle or Libby.
- Tap Open Audiobook or Open eBook to start listening to or reading that title.
- Tap Manage Loan to see option like Renew and Return.
- simultaneous access to over 950,000 titles
- eBooks, eAudioBooks, comics, television series, music and movies, magazines, Great Courses, and more
- download or read/listen/watch in browser
- BingePasses – borrow multiple items for unlimited use during the checkout period using only one instant borrow! CLICK HERE for the list of BingePasses available.