DPL offers different types of eBooks:
- Download the Libby app from OverDrive
- Checkout limited to 5 titles
- Holds limited to 15 titles
- eBooks expire at the end of 7 or 14 day loan periods
- eBooks, eAudioBooks, magazines, AND read-alongs for kids available!
- eReading Rooms -collections based on age group and interest, for kids and teens
- CLICK HERE for tips on using Libby
- CLICK HERE to learn about Libby’s accessibility enhancements
CLICK HERE if you need step-by-step instructions to download the Libby or hoopla apps.
Can’t find the title you’re looking for?
CHECK THE OTHER DIGITAL APP!
Our hoopla & Libby collections are designed to complement each other so they have different titles. If you’ve checked both and we don’t have it, suggest a title. Ask a librarian if you need assistance requesting a title. (Requesting a title does not guarantee the library will be able to purchase it.)
- Download the hoopla digital app to get started (you’ll need to create an account with your email address before you can enter your DPL card number)
- simultaneous access to over 950,000 titles
- limit 4 hoopla instant borrows per month, per DPL card
- limit 4 hoopla flex borrows at a time, per DPL card
- eBooks, eAudioBooks, comics, television series, and movies
- download or read in browser
- BingePasses – borrow multiple magazines or The Great Courses using only one instant borrow! CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need assistance with any of these eBook platforms, please ask for assistance at the Public Services Desk.