DPL currently has the following tax forms, available near the self-checkout kiosk outside the Business Manager Office:
- Instructions booklets
You can obtain copies of Federal forms and instructions through:
FREE TAX HELP from R.S.V.P.
To see what the tax volunteers will and will not prepare, click here.
Para obtener información de ayuda sobre impuestos en español, haga clic aquí.
*TAX HELP IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.* NO MORE APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE.
LIMIT 2 PEOPLE PER APPOINTMENT.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR TAX HELP.
No walk-ins will be accepted.
If you have questions, call 256-232-7207.
*DO NOT CALL THE LIBRARY*
WHAT TO BRING
- For married filing joint, both spouses must be present
- Government issued photo identification for you and your spouse (if married)
- Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number documents for you, your spouse, and/or dependents
- Birth dates for you, spouse, and/or dependents
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- All Forms W-2, 1098, and 1099
- Letter 6419 – Advance Child Tax Credit Payments
- Forms 1095-A, B or C (ACA Statements)
- Information for other income
- Information for all deductions including charitable contributions/credits
- Total paid to day care provider and their tax ID number
- For direct deposit of refund, proof of account and bank’s routing number
- Notice 1444-C, Your 2021 Economic Impact Payment
RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program) will once again be providing free tax preparation under the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program set up by the Internal Revenue Service.