*NEW* Night and Time for 2019 Friday Nights at 6:00 pm, doors will open at 5:30 pm.
- Friday Night January 25th Fried Green Tomatoes PG13
- Friday Night February 22nd Crazy in Alabama PG-13
- Friday Night March 22nd – Sweet Home Alabama PG-13
- Friday Night April 26th – Big Fish PG-13
- Friday Night August 23rd – Green Book PG-13 – movie screening at 6pm, followed by panel discussion. Click here for details.
- Friday Night September 13th – The Public PG-13
- Friday, November 8th – They Shall Not Grow Old R – Ages 18+ only, for the movie. (The movie will be preceded by a discussion of Morgan County’s WWI soldiers. The discussion will take place at 4:30pm in the Training Center at DPL.)
More information on each film will be available on our website the week prior to its showing.
Titles are subject to change without notice.
All events are free and open to everyone.
You may bring your own snacks and beverages (we prefer spill-proof containers).
If you have a comfy portable lounge chair, feel free to bring it.
Children under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult and may not be left unattended.